Here is how to get rid of brown spots on your face at home.
Skin aging, hormonal imbalance, exposure to the sun, genetic predispositions…
These are all factors that precipitate the appearance of brown spots on the skin. Although benign, these undesirable are often considered unsightly.
Fortunately, it is possible to reduce this hyperpigmentation in your bathroom! Below, I explain how to get rid of brown spots on the face in 3 simple steps.
Top 5 Effective Brown and Dark Spot Removers
1. EnaSkin, dark spot remover for face. It is formulated with Advanced Ingredients. Constitutes of 4-Butylresorcinol, Lactic Acid, Kojic Acid, and Salicylic Acid.
2. Tetyana, is the best dark spot remover for face. Ingredients include 4-Butylresorcinol (which is better than 2% Hydroquinone), Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, and also Morinda Citrifolia extract.
3. TruSkin, dark spot corrector for the face. This is a Vitamin C Serum for the face. It is a topical facial Serum constituting Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid.
4. Neutrogena dark spot remover for face. It is a dark Spot Corrector. Face serum with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, and Vitamin C, to even your skin tone.
5. InstaNatural dark spot remover. this product is made with Niacinamide and glycolic acid. It improves skins’ hyperpigmentation, discoloration, and scars. It is also an age spot Repair.
What Causes Brown Spots and How to Get Rid of Them
1. Reduce dark spots on the face with exfoliation
Regular exfoliation is the first best step to removing spots on the face.
How does this principle work?
This process gradually eliminates the pigment involved in the spotting and coloring of the skin and the appearance of brown spots. It removes dead cells and boosts cell renewal.
The skin is instantly softened, smoothed, and lightened.
And not to spoil anything, this routine has the advantage of strengthening the penetration of the active principles of your care into the epidermis, and therefore considerably increasing their effectiveness!
To reduce your dark spots, you can exfoliate your skin with two methods: chemical exfoliation process or mechanical exfoliation process.
The former involves acids or keratolytic enzymes, which accelerate natural scaling without attacking the skin.
The latter contain tiny particles offering gentle abrasion through a circular massage.
The good news is that you will not have to choose since our cleaning powder combines two actions: enzymatic with water, and mechanical with a cleansing oil!
2. Opt for a good skin stain care
Before thinking about running to a dermatologist for shock treatment, start by incorporating less aggressive cosmetic products that target brown spots on the face into your beauty routine.
These are called “anti-stain” enriched with depigmenting agents.
They even out the complexion while inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase, an enzyme that plays a crucial role in the synthesis of melanin.
They, therefore, provide a treatment function, but also preventive!
The most effective and best-known cosmetic active ingredients in this area are vitamin C, glycolic acid, arbutin, kojic acid, and even citric acid.
Although they are softer than a dermatological peel or lasers, these treatments are generally photosensitizing.
Also, be sure to systematically apply full sunscreen when you put your nose out!
Finally, arm yourself with patience. Brown spots on the skin do not disappear overnight. Several cell cycles are necessary before observing an improvement.
3. Prevent dark spots by using an SPF moisturizer
Many women who wonder how to remove brown spots on the face neglect the essential step to keeping their skin healthy, and hydration.
Hyperpigmentation or not, the skin needs hydration to maintain its natural functions and to defend itself properly in the face of external aggressions… of which UV rays are apart!
Although it is essential for our organism, the sun stimulates the melanocytes, responsible for the production of the melanin pigment. And, therefore, tends to intensify small pre-existing spots.
To kill two birds with one stone with your dark spots, choose a moisturizer with high SPF (Sun Protection Factor). Apply it every morning and in all seasons, even if you do not expose yourself to ultraviolet light for a long time or if you do not work outdoors.
In summer, when the sun’s rays are stronger, boost your skin’s defenses by temporarily abandoning exfoliation.
The dead cells that thicken the surface layer of the skin constitute a good UV barrier, complementary to a sunscreen product.
4. Use Aesthetic Dermatological Solutions to get rid of brown spots on the face
When organic and para-pharmaceutical products do not get rid of sunspots, dermatological solutions can be considered. Three options are possible:
- Peeling: this abrasive solution offers chemical or mechanical treatments that remove dead cells and promote rapid regeneration of the skin
- The laser: laser treatments are done using a flash lamp, by pulsed light, or by IPL. Their action focuses on the reduction of melanin which accumulates to form lentigos
- Cryotherapy: This is a thermal burn treatment using an application of liquid nitrogen. Recommended for its effectiveness, cryotherapy adapts to all skin types.
Knowing how to deal with dark spots on the face is easy. Apply these tips on how to get rid of brown spots on your face and you will be on your way to getting an amazing complexion. Just like any other skincare regime, this one requires commitment and follow-up. Do not give up on the way.