Often we see people, both women, and men, who have yellow armpit hair. This does not necessarily mean that these people do not wash their armpits. So what to do?
Why Do The Armpits Turn Yellow?
The skin under the armpits is relatively fragile and sensitive. The causes of this phenomenon are numerous. Although the origins of this problem depend on each person, this can be:
- An excess of sweat,
- Poor hygiene,
- A lack of exfoliation,
- The use of deodorants with alcohol or even a dermal predisposition,
- It also happens that the armpits darken due to too frequent shaving,
- Lack of hydration or hormonal disorders
This skin issue is sometimes difficult to live with for many people. They no longer dare to appear in tank tops or clothes likely to reveal the armpits. A real discomfort can then set in.
Best Natural Solutions to Get Rid Of Yellow Armpits
Rather than suffering the harmful psychological effects of darkening armpits, it is better to attack the problem at the source.
1: Stop shaving which is inevitably abrasive to fragile skin. Prefer waxing, especially if you have yellow skin.
2: Then limit the use of antiperspirants and deodorants, especially those made up of alumina salts. They tend to clog the pores, hence the spots. Choose cotton clothing that reduces sweating.
Tips and Tricks to Get Rid Of Yellow Underarms
- Use Vinegar, lemon, aspirin, and baking soda, …these items are around your kitchen cupboard and the medicine box.
- When removing perspiration stains under the arms, choose lemon for light blouses and vinegar for thick sweaters.
- Use baking soda on your underarms. To increase its effect tenfold and its power to remove the yellow stains on your arms, add a few drops of vinegar.
- On the food side… A diet rich in spices, alcohol, and fat will tend to accentuate the work of the sweat glands.
- Simply rub your armpits with lemon! The hairs will return to their usual color, yellow. You can also apply talcum powder.
- Another good solution is to get in the habit of applying moisturizer to it. That is to say, when you ointment, also think about doing the same with your armpits, this will prevent them from turning yellow.
How To Avoid Sweat And Sweat Stains?
If you are fed up with sweat, and especially in the armpits, here are some ways you can avoid them.
- Always apply a thin layer of deodorant and let it dry for at least 30 seconds before putting the shirt or jersey back on.
- Do not overload with the product; and if you have the impression of really sweating a lot, do not hesitate to ask a specialist, who can advise you on a special deodorant.
Sweating is natural, but that doesn’t mean that you have to constantly walk around in clothes with yellow armpits, or give up white clothes, there are solutions!
- Make sure you are dressed for the weather. Sweating occurs when your body overheats; this is due to wearing clothes that are too thick or too heavy for your exercise.
Remember, no matter what the weather is outside, it won’t take long to warm up from the start of the exercises.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
Now you know how to deal with armpit yellow stains and how to avoid them. Add to our list by leaving a comment below!